Tuesday, October 13, 2009

The Twilight Series!!

Well, what can I say Nancy, and Shannon you inspired me on this one!!! WARNING THIS POST IS LONG!!! :-)
Ok well, from my perspective I entirely ADORE  the Twilight series!! 
Book 1. In the book Twilight this teenage girl, (Bella), Moves to Forks, Washington with her dad. And while going to Forks Middle school, on her first day, which was like in Dec. I think. And she realizes like this totally cute guy there at the school, (Edward, which she falls deeply in love with. But she doesn't know that he is a Vampire. Until he tells her. And in this book it is VERY suspenceful because there are bad Vampires going after her. And then one of the bad Vampires ands up getting to her. And obviously the "Super Hero" that Edward is he saves her, and that is like the end of the book. And their relationship is still going strong. And I think that this book is by far my #2 Fav. book. 
Book 2. At Bella's 19th Birthday she is opening one of her presents and she gets a Paper Cut. And one of Edward's brothers Jasper launches at Bella and Edward jumps and launches him across the room to save Bella. And then she realizes that she is in a room full of Ravenous vampires. And then Edward LEAVES!! He leaves because he doesn't want that to AVAR happen again. Then, Bella starts to fall in love with a WEREWOLF I know freaky right??OK to the ending now I will tell you that Edward OBVIOUSLY comes back. Well, Bella and Edward's little sister Alice, basicly have to save him because he is going to/trying to get him self killed. And they save him with litterely 2 seconds to spare. This book is full of suspence, Well ALL of the books do.

Book #3. Bella Graduates High school and Alice throws her a party and during the party Jacob comes along and as you know WereWolves and vampires don't get along very well. And all of Edward's family disappeares while Jacob is there until some bad news comes along that some bad Vamps. are coming to get Bella, and then The Werewolves, and the Vamps. join to defeat this army of bad Vamps. And they do that, but Bella witnesses Edward Be-Heades the Leader of bad Vamps.. IT IS TOTALLY COOL!!!

Book#4. Even tough I am not done with it I will tell you what happens. Well, Bella and Edward get married. And they go to Edward's Mom's Island "Isle Esme" is what it is called! And I don't think that it is necessicary to say the next part, but Bella is having a baby and that is where I am leaving you off at. I know it is sudden, but I am not that far into the 4th book! 

Correct me if I am wrong!! I know Shannon you better have something to say!!! 

GO TEAM EDWARD!!!! I HATE Jacob he is immature and he is a weird-o and though it is not his fault he kind-of breaks Bella's hand!!!      

3 comments:

  1. I like the song! I hadn't heard it before. I thought for sure I'd hear Party in the USA when I came to your blog. The piano is nice. Good synopses of the books! I'm on team Edward too. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way, that song is not Bella's Lullaby. It's called River Flows Into You by Yiruma. It's not in the movie. Just so you know-and aren't disappointed when you see the movie and it's not in there. The one that's in the movie is not nearly as nice. They should have used this one. Keep it in your playlist--I like it!

    So where's your blog title?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm getting there-with the title. And ya I knew that- about the song, I LOVE it and they should've it has a better BF-GF relationship feel to it.

    ReplyDelete