Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I Can't wait!

I just can't wait for the Twilight Saga the next movie to come out! NEW MOON!! I completely ADORE the twilight books! And one of my Girl-friends and I are going to see the the movie together! I can't wait! At school they are selling tickets for the night before showing, but they are 15$ so I don't think that I will get them. I just can't wait an I CAN'T STOP WATCHING THE TRAILORS!!!!! I just love it that much! 

Tell, me what you guys think about the whole Twilight movies and so you think that you can wait for it to come out!!!????

1 comment:

  1. So, did you see the first one yet? I was waiting to see it with you and we haven't yet! Bring it over sometime and we'll watch it. (By the way, we're going to the cabin this weekend, so it'll have to be another time!) Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete