Saturday, October 17, 2009

Nancy's




Hi There Every one I know that I haven't updated in a while,but here goes...
The pic. of me in the silver is like really bad but what else can you do on a Sat. night when the rest of your Fam. Is at a football game? Well, what I do is call my BFF, "older sister," type of person, Well, she is really my Aunt and we have the best of times together! As you can see these are all at her house. Since she had a baby we have been having the best of times together! And it was great before too!
But here sums up all of the fun times that we have had!
1. FINALLY getting to use the baby boujorn, with her darling son. And realizing that it really hurts your shoulders.!
2. Going on shopping trips that last for Hours! And realizing that the next day when your legs hurt and burn SO bad!!!;-)
3. BabySitting Her little boy and darling son Jack! Who is an like all of the pics. He has grown since then, but he is a cutie and amazes me EVERY day, that I see him!
4. Endless stops to the market which include: Wal-Mart, Bashas',and Costco,which is about it!
And one shopping trip that IWILL NEVER FORGET. The one time that we got a soda at one of the 3 stores that we go to together. I have to be the little rebel that I am and stick the soda can in-between the basket and the outside of the cart, and I think that you can figure out the rest... Well the Can slipped and spilt EVERYWHERE! And I felt SO bad because she told me not to do it, but I did..! What was I thinking??? Well, I don't know;-)
5. Your dogs!! I love Sandy the dog here-laying on me! She greets me with kisses and endless tail wags that hit me! She is a DOLL!
6. Having Jack laying on my stomach, and then I realize that I can't move my head and then when he wakes up. And realizing that I ow have a "Cinck" in my neck.

Thanks Nancy for being the person that I go to to come over on Sat. or just to have fun!!

Love you!!

3 comments:

  1. Anytime Hannah! I'm so glad you consider me like an older sister to you. I keep waiting for you to get older and not think it's cool to come to my house anymore. I hope that day never comes. And you forgot to mention that you are reading MY Twilight books! :-) Love you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops! You were still logged onto my computer. That was really me, not Hannah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YA your mom finally let you get a blog!!!

    ReplyDelete