Wednesday, July 7, 2010

NEW YORK!!... CABIN!!!...CAMP

P..S. LONG POST!
Looking through my bag of goodies before we leave!
TOP:Vanessa, ME, Kaylee, Jessica
MIDDLE:Emily,Chaylee,Star
BOTTOM:Bailey, Olivia, Coach Becky!

This is Ella, We celebrated her B-day 'cause it was on Jun. 29 and she got an eletcric piano from my Nana!
This is Ella's older brother Jacob and he was eating cupcakes to celebrate and therefore a messy face!
Jake, Haylee, and conner in the back-round!
Not to happy Jacob!
Me at the Heber fireworks that we go to almost every year!


Well as most of you know I went to New York a few weeks ago... And I totally loved it! We ended up getting 9th in the nation which is totally awesome! And we went to so see Niagra Falls. And just tour around there and things like that! It was one of the coolest things that I have ever done! I will never forget it!!! Here are some pictures and. Some of them are from the Cabin that we went to for the 4th and just having fun and goofin' around! I also went to girls camp last week... It was amazing and the spirit was so strong! So after I got off of the plane home from NY I was whisked away to camp... Missing the 1st day and 1/2 of the 2nd it was amazing!!! And after that. My parents picked me up from camp and we went to the cabin!! What an adventure!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on Nationals! I want to see your pics of the Falls!

    ReplyDelete