Saturday, June 12, 2010

Meet!

Well, to start it off.. HAPPY SUMMER EVERYONE!! I hope you have a good one. My summer has been going pretty well. But on the 10th I had a swim meet. And it was the first one of the summer season... I did okay. I guess.. In the individual race I got 6th, but the coach put me in the first heat.. And for the girls relay I had to swim twice so I went 1st and last and we got 4th place in that. And then There was only 2 boys that showed up in the same age group as me, so I filled in for a spot and so did one of my other team mates. And we finished 2nd in that race! I was so bummed that I didn't get to swim up with the older girls... But I would have been pooped! Swimming three races in a row... Well all I can say is that I am mostly proud of myself..

2 More weeks till I go to NEW YORK!! Yay!!!

1 comment:

  1. Good job! I'm sure the races will help with your synchro!

    ReplyDelete