Friday, April 2, 2010

Seattle!

Hello there every one This post is backward so sorry! But this a pic. of Olivia and I at the bottom of the Needle after stopping by the gift shops! Can you see our bags!??
Alas, our day on the top of the space needle has come to an end and we had to get back to the pool, And watch our other team mates swim! But it was fun while it lasted!!
A fun little water park of something along the lines of that!
Chaylee and I!
L. to R. Vanessa Chaylee, Me, and Olivia!!
My mum and I at the top over looking the city!
One of the many Mickey Dee's we saw (Mc Donalds)
Here are some pretty Mts.
These might be out of order but here is what it said right before going onto the elevator, up to the top.
This is a pic of the Space Needle just before going up it.
Just a random Pic of some art work walking to the space needle.
Hope you enjoyed it!!! I have some catching up to do but I will post when I have some Pics from Easter!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Looks cool! That's neat that you got to go to the top! Just an FYI about blogger--always put your pictures in backwards when you load them (load the one you want to go first last). It's much easier than trying to move them around. P.S. I like your new background! Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fun trip! I love Seattle. Your new room is so cute!

    ReplyDelete