Sunday, December 6, 2009

Found It!

Ok so I am totally stoaked about this.!!! I finally  Found the REAL Bella's lullaby. I was SO excited it is #1 on the playlist at the bottom and #2 is not the real one but I sometimes think that it is better than #1! 

OK, So I promised Zack, (my brother, who is on a mission,) that I would play #1 for him when he gets home cuz he was like obsessed with learning it but we didn't get to it! So Maybe for Christmas I will get a book with the real notes! Cuz I am teaching myself just by listening to ti and for writing the notes on the piano with the help of Dry-Erase Markers so right now I am up to 20 notes and I have MANY more to go! Wish me luck...

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I just found your blog! I didn't know you had one. You are too cute!

    Rob is awesome at playing the piano by ear, so if you need any help come on over:)

    ReplyDelete