Sunday, November 22, 2009

Ouch!!

Well, I don't have much to say about this, but it is pretty self-explanitory... So On Tuesday the 17 I believe. During 1st hour-in which is P.E., we were playing flag football, And I was running foe the girl who had the ball and all of the sudden some one steps on the heel of my foot..... And I fell in the DEAD, CRUNCHY, and DRY grass and right away I knew that something was wrong... Well, I scratched up my knee REALLY bad and it was bleeding pretty bad too!! 


That just about sums-up my week and guess what!!!??...... I SAW NEW MOON!!!!!!! I absolutely LOVED IT!!! I know Nancy, I started to watch Twilight right before I left, so I need to come over and we can watch it together!!! I am totally a team Edward fan, NOT Jacob AT ALL! 

I will post a picture of my knee tomorrow or when I get a chance to!!  

1 comment:

  1. You traitor! That's it--I don't want to see it anymore! :-)

    ReplyDelete